Sunday 26 August 2012

Lovely lazy day.....

I've just had the most wonderfully lazy, mooching day......I started off with my typical weekend croissants and coffee.....just like yesterday......


.....I watched as Big Miss set up a bit of photo styling.....


....I noticed Little Miss playing quietly with her dolls and ponies.....


.....I enjoyed some creative time with the Misses making wallpaper envelopes......


....I listened to Little Lad roleplaying as Indiana Jones around the house.....while I relaxed with a mocha and mags.....endeavouring to catch up with my neglected, of late, magazines.....whilst also gaining inspiration for home titivating at the same time.....


....I indulged in a spot of crocheting......the first in many weeks......


.....I was quietly impressed that Big Lad was getting his things organised to go back to school.....in a week......

.....and here I am now partaking in a bit of blogging.......

.....finally I think I'll finish my day with another bit of hookie in bed......

.....that was hookie....NOT nookie.....

.......before I go to bed.

It's been the most laid-back, relaxing day I've had for simply ages......and goodness it felt good .....I wish all weekends could be like this.....without doing a mountain of jobs.....without playing referee to the Angels.....without feeling guilty for not doing said mountain of jobs...... without the garden needing attention.....although it does, desperately.....just relaxing and going with the flow of the day......spending some time loosely with my Angels....but with each of us also doing our own thing.....it was just the best!

I've also just got into and onto Instagram.....so all these photos come courtesy of that.


-xxx-

2 comments:

  1. Hi lady, lovely to have found you in the blog world too! Looking forward to see more of you here and on IG.

    xx
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely,

    I hope that you are well. I just wanted to wish you and your family a SUPER Christmas and New Year, and I hope that 2014 is a fab year for you!

    Take care my friend and much love

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete