Tuesday 16 August 2011

Daily Journal.....

While this blog is my Journal of Joy, it is really the next natural step from my Daily Journal, which I have been keeping for just a fraction over two years. Each night, just before I curl up in bed, I sit quietly and revisit my day, writing down what I appreciate, what has gone right, what I have to be thankful for.....it is my way of consciously noting the positives in my life every day, so as not to dwell on the not so good. I try to note down at least three things, but sometimes there is so much more than three......it could be something as simple as the sun shining, or a cute something one of my little angels has done or said......to something as wonderful as receiving money unexpectedly, or a difficult situation working out in the best possible way.

I like to have beautiful, preferably fabric covered notebooks with a pretty marker, and maybe ribbon ties. So far, I have filled four lovely notebooks, and today is THE day I get to start a brand new fresh notebook.......




It's so pretty don't you think? I just love starting a new notebook.....it's so full of promise, of what's to come, of lots more things to appreciate.....I can't wait to go and write my very first entry......

-xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment