Monday 29 August 2011

Wistful Wisteria

Hooray.....wonderful......at last........


Our wisteria plant that we have had for 9 years now, has finally given us a second flush........well, it's first ever flush actually, but at this time of year it would be considered it's second flush.........




It's such a teeny tiny bloom.......but a bloom none the less.......I'm so glad I spotted it up high, wafting wistfully........I do hope this is the start of good things to come.........I hope next spring it will be laden with gorgeous scented blooms dripping across our porch.......well I hope they will be gorgeously scented blooms........since it's never bloomed before I'm not sure what it's capable of .........I've also no idea what variety it even is......hopefully all will be a happy surprise next spring.......something exciting......wonderful.......wistful ......to look forward to........

-xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment