Sunday 4 September 2011

My Dad.....

I've been thinking about my Dad......it's a special day for him today.....but sadly, I couldn't be with him.

My Dad is wonderful, amazing and admirable.......he's always there for me whenever I need him.......he's wise about the ways of life.......he's always got an ear to listen, even if he's really busy.......he always knows what to do......when he gets to see my Angels, he's a fantastic Grandpa........even when he doesn't, he gets them fabulous presents.......he's generous.....he likes making mischief........he's knowledgable about all sorts of things...and lots of useless information too.......he's strong ......he's always willing to help me however he can.....he gives really good advice ...and the occasional cheeky quip too........he always knows how best to help me out of whatever jam I've managed to get myself into....he loves me...and I love him...... he's the best Dad ever.

Today he told me he was proud of me.......that meant sooooo much to me.......the world, in fact.

Sadly, I don't get to see him very often, but we talk on the phone regularly...... this isn't ideal.....but that's just how it is.......I miss his cuddles...and his kiss goodnight........I don't know what I would do without my Dad.






This one's for you Dad......

thank you for EVERYTHING.......

All my , always & forever......

-xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment